Two High Schoolers. TWO!!

   Father Time hates my guts.  That's the only explanation for the fact that my two babies are most definitely not babies any more.  I've got a junior and freshman in high school.  Which is just plain unfair.  


  Now, having said that-I'm not going to moan too much about them growing up.  Why, you ask?  Well, because one of the best parts of having big kids is getting to enjoy these two human beings that aren't extensions of me.  They're these unique people who are finding their voices, learning what their place is in the world and they're actually freaking amazing.  I wish I could take the credit, but I'm pretty sure this is who they were meant to be.  


  To all you mamas with littles out there...enjoy it.  It's really over too fast.  However, don't forget to fall in love with who they are as they out grow you.  There's an awful lot to love, trust me.












Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!