Project 52: Week 3 - Reflection

   Boy, this week was a tough one!  Am I the only one who's super busy trying to fit a bunch of summering in before school starts back up?  Please tell me I'm not!  Add in all the smoke in the air from the west coast wildfires and my photography project was tough to get to this week.  If you've been trying to photograph anything only to get tons of haze, I feel your pain.  (Also, if you use Lightroom, check out the dehaze slider.  It'll be your best friend.)


  I still managed to do something, in two parts.  #1 I went for the literal reflection shot and played with using unexpected surfaces to get the photograph.  That wasn't my favorite version, so I shifted my perspective a little.  #2 I decided to think of reflection in terms of pausing and reviewing.  In this case, it was the relationship between my kiddos.  We've been super intentional about creating a close knit family and I'm so glad that the kids (even as teenagers) get along so very well.  So here are my kiddos, who've grown up with baseball, enjoying each other's company.










Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!