What Can You Do This Weekend?

   Is it just me, or is there a severe lack of time in summertime?  Once I'm on the back end of July, I start freaking out that we haven't done enough summering and school is starting back up in no time.


  If you're feeling the same way, I've got a suggestion that will help you get your maximum summer on.  If you're a Colorado resident, chances are you've heard of or been to Water World.  I honestly thought everyone had been there (my hubby has been going since he was 15 years old) but I recently met a bunch of people who haven't been.  Waaaah?  I'm gonna be honest, that seems impossible.


  To be completely transparent, I've been photographing Water World professionally for 3 years and it is absolutely one of my favorite jobs.  And since I've been EVERYWHERE in that place, I can whole heartedly.  If you've got littles, Wally World and the brand new Minnow Creek are going to be your favorites.  Bigger kiddos?  Mine gave the two new rides in Alpine Springs a 10-10.  Thunder bay is a can't miss and if you're old like me, the lazy river is the perfect way to beat the heat.  Seriously, I know I sound like a commercial, but it really is a great way to spend the summer day.  It's one of those things you need to do at least once a summer.  


  So if you're looking for a good way to spend your summer weekend, go check out Water World.  It's a Colorado institution for a reason!












Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!