Project 52 - Week 6 Mobile Photography

  For a lot of people, this week's theme would be incredibly easy.  I'm not like a lot of people (in a lot of ways) so this one was super hard.  Here's the thing...my real camera is like an extension of my arm.  I have it with me all the time and I'm so comfortable using it that I don't have to think about it.

  My phone is a whole other story.  I never know where it is, I forget it at home ALL THE TIME.  When I do use it, it's usually to check email or scroll Instagram.  Using the camera app is just about the last thing I ever do.  So I had to remember to bring it with me.

  Luckily, the family and Lucy the cat came through right when I needed them.  Here's to Week 6.  Now where's my camera?

 









Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!