Nerds Are Awesome

   And I am a big fat nerd.  If you're into museums, zoos, historical preservation, symphonies and all things funded by arts programs...then we can be friends.  If you're one of those people that's too cool for that and you like going to clubs and concerts, well, I'll be nice to you but we can't be close. ;)


  Lucky me, my kids are just as into nerdy stuff as I am and we've been wanting to check out the 1870's baseball game at Rock Ledge Ranch for the last few years.  Z's baseball schedule usually got in the way, but THIS was the year we finally got to go.  It was so much fun.  No gloves, fans can affect the game and old timey root beer were a recipe for a good time nerd style.  In fact, we had so much fun we got a membership.  You will definitely be seeing more nerd fun photos from Rock Ledge Ranch before too long.
















Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!