Week Twenty Three

    How much time are you spending outside these days?  We renewed our zoo membership and are using our other two outdoor memberships to get out as much as possible.  It's kind of a double edged sword, you know?  On the one hand, after months of the same four walls it's so nice to get out.  On the other, for some people it means that the threat has passed...which it hasn't.  

  We found out Zander's baseball season is going to resume.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  It's awesome to watch him play, but I'm not happy about possible exposure.  Normally, you could call me a worry wart.  Buuuuut, I've been experiencing symptoms of asthma for a while now-so I've entered into a potential at risk category.  

  Still, sunshine and flowers are lifting spirits around here to be sure.








Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!