Week Twenty Two...Watching the World Change

  What a week this has been.  For clarity's sake, I want you to know that I am an ally.   Centuries of systemic racism and police brutality are unacceptable.  Being silent is not an option.

  I understand that my family and I experience privilege that many do not have.  I ache for the families that are hurting because of the disgusting actions of others.  This must end.

  As a photographer, I really wish my portfolio was more diverse.  I haven't had a lot of POC reach out to me.  But that's going to change, because I'm going to go find them.  I kept looking for the happiness this week.  And I'm hoping that in the weeks to come, part of that happiness is derived from meaningful change.








Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!