Oh Where Oh Where Should My Photos Go?



  On the WALL, of course!  Nothing is better than beautiful prints of the people you love in your home.  Kids love to see photos of them selves; cementing how very important they are to you.  Every day when they come home from school and drop their backpacks on the floor, their home will be full of images that show the connection of their family.   Unfortunately, when people buy my larger packages of digital negatives, those photos end up stuck on hard drives.  Or worse, they're printed by consumer labs that make them look terrible!  

  I figure the only way to fix that is to change things up for this new school year.  From now through September 30th, 2019-if you book a Back To School session,  you can enjoy this special priced package.  You'll get an hour session with me that will be lots of fun, unposed and genuine.  You'll get a beautiful 8x10 print that I select from the session that is produced by my professional lab.  

  Then what, you ask?  Then you can buy only what you love to put on your walls, in frames, into photo books.  Those wonderful memories will get off of your hard drive and out where you can see them.  And if you really, really, REALLY want those digital negatives, I have an option for that too.  But you'll have to book as session first.  

  What are you waiting for?  Call me and let's get those photos on the wall!

Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!