A Taste of Chicago...IN DENVER!

  Oh my gosh.  Oh my gosh.  Oh my GOSH!  When I was 19 (wow that was a long time ago) I moved to Chicago with my mom and my sister.  There were a million things to love about the Windy City.  The lake, the skyline, the shopping, and the art institute and the museum campus still hold a special place in my heart.

  But the pizza?  Oh lordy, the pizza takes 3rd place in my love list, behind my husband and kiddos.  Specifically, Giordano's Pizza is the one that makes my heart sing.  But, alas, since my husband is higher on that list than pizza, I moved back to Colorado to be with him.

  In case you didn't know, there's really no GREAT pizza in Denver.  There's good pizza, but nothing that could replace my Chicago Deep Dish.  Sigh.  I had to limit my love affair to trips to Chicago or special work trips where Ken brought a frozen pie home for me.

  And then, a miracle of miracles.  Giordano's announced that they were coming to Denver!  Oh joy, oh rapture!  Wanna guess who was first in line and first seated?  Oh yeah, it was me and my little tribe.  Now, all my favorite things are in the same place and I'm the happiest girl on earth.









Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!