20 Days of December

  I never have sales...ever.  But this year, I'm feeling the holiday spirit and I wanted to offer you the chance to give a really unique gift.  An In Home Family Documentary session!
 
  I really believe that our real lives are beautiful and perfect, yet so many of us don't have any visual evidence to show that.  We hire photographers to create faux family bliss, when we really don't have to.  For the last two weeks, I've watched a sports personality complain about "picture day" and seen a meme go viral about mom forcing everyone to dress up, smile and act happy or she's cancelling Christmas.  I die a little when people think this is the only way to have family photos taken,  because it's not!

  For $200, I'm offering a 2 hour In Home Family Documentary Session, to be redeemed in the first 90 days of 2019.  I'll come to you, photograph you with zero pressure to dress up or act a certain way, zero interference and catch those moments that make you who you are!  Those real moments of connection, your kids real smiles, the things that make you, well, YOU are what I want to give you.  These are the photos that become your insurance policy that you'll remember this season in your family's life forever.

  If you purchase your session in the first 15 days of December, I'll give you a beautiful 5x7 gift certificate to put under your tree and a gift of a matted 8x10 print (photographer's choice) from your session.

  The best part is that you only buy the photos you love!  You can get a photo book of your favorites or cover your wall in photos that show your family how much you cherish them as they are.  You can get small prints to send to grandparents and put in scrapbooks.  It's time to get these photos on the wall and into the hands of the ones who'll love them most.
 
    ~This package does not include any digital files~

  You've only got 20 days!  This sale will go from December 1-20, 2018 and then it's gone.  Ready to book or want to know more?  Shoot me an email at christinetphotos@gmail.com!  






Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!