A New Light

  You've heard that before, right?  Look at things in a new light.  Sometimes I just obsess about looking at light!  :)

  But in this case, I definitely think the old adage is true.  You see, we've been here for almost 14 years.  That's a long time of looking at the same things.  Sure the trees grow and new families move in, but familiarity can definitely breed complacency.

  So this morning, I decided to walk around the neighborhood with the kiddos early in the morning.  Ever since they were babies, these two have been early birds, so I didn't have to convince anyone the idea was a good one.  We grabbed some granola bars for a little breakfast al fresco and headed out.

  Looks like our street isn't as boring as I thought when looked at in a new light...









Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!