What Do You Do When Taking Clients Isn't Safe

   Well, if you're me you cook.  And hey, if I'm already cooking, why not play with food photography.  Am I right?  I knew that another 365 wasn't happening.  (Even if I'd wanted to, Mr. Christine's Camera said no way). 

  The good news for you?  I'm going to link to the recipes that I'm using, so you can get your bake on too!  So for these super yummy chocolate caramel brownie cookies, head over to Half Baked Harvest for the recipe.  I'm a HUGE fan of Tiegan's and you should be too.  For these, I did adjust the flour.  My kiddos like a more cakey brownie, so that's what I went for.  No matter how you make them, they are sooooooooo yummy.  You should definitely bake some up.







Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!