Week Forty Seven: That Time When My Baby Grew Up Too Fast

   I'm sitting here in complete denial that my baby girl is going to be SIXTEEN next week.  We're soaking up all the Holiday vibes but in my gut I'm just so overwhelmed.  When they're little, it feels like they're going to depend on you forever.  When you watch them get their driving permit, start talking about getting a job and what they think of college it hits you that they're going to leave you.  

  I don't even want to think about it.  Even though I know that my job as her mom is to prepare her for her own adventures and her own journey, I'm in no way emotionally ready to give her up.  So I'm going to be soaking up my moments with these squirts of mine until they're totally sick of me.








Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!