Week Thirty Seven: All About Backups

 Computers will die.  It's one of those facts of life.  Thing is, there's no good time for a catastrophic computer failure.  About 3 years ago, my mac died and I almost lost a ton of stuff.  The good news was that I could recover everything on the hard drive and we were able to fix it.  From that moment on, I backed everything up to an external drive and to two cloud servers.

This week, it finally died for real.  Nothing would fix it, but since I learned my lesson the first time I didn't lose a single photo or video.  Whew!  So do me a favor, back up your stuff.  And not just to an external drive, because those puppies die too.  

And with that PSA, here are some of the photos I didn't lose!









Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!