Week Twenty

  It's really strange to see that number in the title.  Twenty weeks in.  I'm halfway to giving birth!  (not really)  It's been a strange twenty weeks to say the least.  The further this project goes, the more I've been thinking about routines.

 Routines provide us with a sense of comfort.  We LIKE knowing what we're doing because it gives us a sense of control and security.  But over the last two months our routines have started weighing on a lot of us.  That fatigue makes people reckless.  I don't know about you, but that's when other people start going nuts, I double down on staying on course. 

 While I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work on my business, I'm super cautious about relaunching right now.  I'm tentatively looking at mid-June for outdoor sessions.  Are you thinking about heading out and hitting the ground running?  Or are you being super cautious?

  In the meantime, the project rolls on!







Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!