A New Project for the New Year

  I'm going to be honest here and say that I've tried photo a day projects before (Project 365) and failed every single time.  I've tried prompts, joined Facebook groups for motivation, bought books...you name it.  But I just couldn't keep it up.

  Well, here's hoping this time is different.  My motivation is definitely different.  This time, instead of doing a 365 purely for photographic reasons, I'm using it as a tool to recognize the things that make me happy.  What you think about, you bring about; right? 

  I don't know about you, but I think happiness is a worthy goal for 2020.  Lets see how long I last! 
(psst...you can follow along on Instagram too.)  Here's a peek at my first week.








Share your thoughts :

Subscribe for the latest updates from the blog!